|IMHO - in my humble opinion -
Mein Blog zum Thema Privatsphäre, Internet und Humor.
++ Stresstest - Reif für die Insel? ++Thailand's rich traditions of natural healing are deeply ingrained in its culture. There are many health and relaxing activities to be enjoyed: traditional massage, herbal steam baths, hot springs, meditation, healing arts, aromatherapy, yoga, acupuncture and a big variety of beauty treatments mostly provided by an excellent selection of world -class spas. In the past only a few visitors made use of these services mainly because they were unknown to them or they just felt healthy and relaxed enough.
Together with the Bumrungrad Hospital in Bangkok, Thomas Cook (Thailand) Ltd. has developed a medical test that will show the grade of relaxation of a potential visitor. In 2003 the stress test was used in a case study with patients at the Bumrungrad Hospital Bangkok. Based on the results of this case study this test has now been further developed that also you can simply examine your personal stress level via the internet.
How does it work?
1) You will see in the attachment a photo with two identical dolphins jumping out of the water.
2) The closely monitored, scientific study revealed that in spite of the fact that the dolphins are identical, a person under stress will find differences in the two dolphins.
3) If there are many differences found between the dolphins, it means that the person is experiencing significant amount of stress.
4) Open the attachment (virus checked) now and have a look at the two dolphins for 30 seconds.
6) In case you see any differences, even minor ones, I suggest to visit Thailand, a place of no anxiety where you can give your heart a holiday.
7) Contact now Thomas Cook (Thailand) posted by Kaspar on www.imho.ch | direkter Link: Mittwoch, August 04, 2004 top
Comments: Kommentar veröffentlichen